Thursday, February 5, 2015

CAMEROON'S NEW STREET SONG "TABALA PONGOH" FINALLY RELEASED

Sometime ago I told you about this track; then I told you later again about this same track; now I tell you for the last time (maybe) about this track!

Its dope! Its hot! Its a hit! ''Tabala Pongoh'' just keeps playing on my 'beats' and I can't stop. Not like its better than any other; not like I compare it to all others; but yes its top of my playlist this week.

It was produced by my boi Clive Terry of the TLM Studios and mixed & mastered by P.A.P - one of Kamer's best!

Yes the guy to the left on the foto you see is Foster Planner - you may not know him. Then the big name is C'Prime, yes my own Kamer's ''Best New Act''!!! Foster did the first and last verse and C'Prime is on the second. Its a great team and they did a great job. Make this one a grea one guys
 
LISTEN-LIKE-SHARE

No comments:

Post a Comment